Powder Byrne is regarded as the premier provider of luxury ski holidays. A key element of the service is to provide our adult guests with a personal ski host, whilst their children join in our club activities. As a Swiss Ski host your role is to host all aspects of the guest’s ski day on the mountain. You will accompany groups of between 6 and 8 guests and ensure they have the best possible day on the slopes. You will be responsible for providing a safe and enjoyable ski guiding day for all levels of skiers (on piste only). You will be accompanying guests to and from their accommodation, host lunch in top mountain restaurants, and provide excellent local knowledge of the ski area. The role also includes carrying out client visits each evening and assisting with arrival and departure days.
The role is open to Swiss Nationals with a great knowledge of our Graubunden resorts.
• Ski hosting groups of adults (6-8 people).
• Booking mountain restaurants.
• Providing excellent local knowledge of the ski area.
• Daily client visits and assistance.
• Assisting with ski hire.
• Assisting with transfer days.
• Relevant resort experience.
• Strong ski ability.
• Excellent customer care skills and communication skills.
• Adaptable, resourceful, patient and diplomatic.
• Team player essential.
• Fluent and confident English and German speaker.
• Swiss/German passport.
DATES AND PACKAGE
• February: 12th – 23rd February 2020
• Easter: Various dates between 25th March – 13th April 2020 on the basis of completing a successful week at February Half Term.
Travel to and from the resort, uniform, technical ski equipment, a competitive salary and training. Accommodation, ski pass, ski and boot hire for those who require.
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.