At Powder Byrne we are renowned for our premier childcare services. As a Crèche Manager you are a crucial member of the team, helping us to provide the high standard of childcare that keeps our guests travelling with us year on year.
As a Crèche Manager you will manage the effective day to day running of the Powder Byrne “pb” Club, ensuring a fun, safe, stimulating and activity filled environment for children aged between 4 months and 3 years. Our older Crèche aged children have the opportunity to experience their first time skiing with a local instructor in the Yeti Primers. Our Crèche Teams assist in making their first time on snow an enjoyable experience to remember. We are looking for professional individuals with an exceptional approach towards childcare and confident caring management style. You should have endless enthusiasm and a positive attitude towards providing a first class service.
* Please be aware this role is only for select weeks during school holidays.
• NNEB / NVQ /CACHE qualification or equivalent to level 3
• Relevant childcare experience, preferably in a management or supervisor’s role
• Good communication skills
• An understanding of relevant safety issues
• Adaptable, resourceful & patient
• Team player
• Language skills in German or Italian and Fluent English (desirable)
• EU Passport Holder
• Return travel to resort
• Winter Sports Travel Insurance
• Ski and Boot hire
• Ski Pass
• Technical Ski Kit
• Competitive salary
OUR CLIENTS SAY
“Our children did not want to leave at the end of the week. They loved their time in the crèche each day and we shall treasure the holiday diary, thank you.”
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.