Apply to be a Full Season Winter Crèche Manager through the link. If you have previously applied for a position with Powder Byrne, rather than applying via the link please email email@example.com
Full Season Winter Crèche ManagerAPPLY FOR A POSITION
At Powder Byrne we are renowned for our premium childcare services. As a Full Season Winter Crèche Manager you are a crucial member of the team, helping us to provide the high standard of childcare that keeps our guests travelling with us year on year.
As a Crèche Manager you will manage the effective day to day running of the Powder Byrne “pb” club, ensuring a fun, safe, stimulating and activity filled environment for children aged between 4 months and 3 years.
We are looking for professional individuals with an exceptional approach towards childcare and confident caring management style. You should have endless enthusiasm and a positive attitude towards providing a first class service.
* Please note that all interviews will take place at our office in London
• Managing the effective day to day running of the crèche.
• Providing a safe and fun ski experience for 3-4 year olds.
• Assisting with transporting the children to the slopes.
• Providing pastoral care whilst on the slopes.
• Supervising the children at lunch times.
• Running game sessions both in the crèche and on the slopes.
• Managing a team of Crèche Assistants.
• Carrying out Risk Assessments.
• NNEB / NVQ / CACHE qualification or equivalent to Level 3.
• Relevant childcare experience, preferably in a management or supervisor’s role.
• Customer service experience.
• Excellent customer care skills and good communication skills.
• An understanding of relevant safety issues regarding the supervision of children.
• Adaptable, resourceful & patient
• Team player
• Must be 21 years or older.
• Return travel to resort
• Winter Sports Travel Insurance
• Ski and Boot hire
• Ski Pass
• Competitive Salary
• Comprehensive pre-season training
• Performance related End of Season Bonus
OUR CLIENTS SAY
“Nothing was too much trouble; they were all so friendly, professional, efficient, always smiling and very approachable. Lovely to see familiar faces too!”