If you have previously applied for a position with Powder Byrne, rather than applying via the link please email email@example.com. If you haven’t then please apply for the Summer Resort Driver role through the link.
Summer Resort DriverAPPLY FOR A POSITION
As a Powder Byrne Summer Resort Driver you are the first and last point of contact for our guests and therefore an extremely important member of the team. Your high level of resort knowledge and personable approach is vital in making that initial first impression a positive one and key to ensuring that all guests leave with a fantastic feeling.
* Please note that all interviews will take place at our office in London
• Responsible for the safe and professional transfer of Powder Byrne guests between the airport and resort.
• Delivery of the Powder Byrne service, as the first and last Powder Byrne team member that the client sees on holiday.
• Assisting the Resort Manager with delivery of Powder Byrne service in resort.
• Shuttling children’s clubs to and from offsite activities.
• Providing a daily concierge service for clients around resort and to local restaurants.
• Occasionally required to assist in the supervision of children during the busy weeks.
• To ensure that the Powder Byrne clients’ holiday meets or exceeds their expectations.
• Full Clean Driving Licence.
• Experience driving abroad.
• Minimum age 21.
• Professional and positive attitude.
• Excellent guest relations and customer service skills.
• Strong Team player.
• Ability to work on own initiative.
• Excellent time management.
• Resilient and comfortable with high workloads and long hours.
• Good understanding of the safety issues involved with supervising children.
• Languages (desirable).
• Return flights and transfers
• Summer Travel Insurance
• Competitive salary
• Pre-season training
• Performance related End of Season Bonus
OUR CLIENTS SAY
“It was such a plus seeing Matt waiting for us in arrivals again this year, always nice seeing a familiar face to welcome us back!”