If you have previously applied for a position with Powder Byrne, rather than applying via the link please email email@example.com. If you have not then please apply for the Summer Crèche Assistant role through the link.
Summer Crèche AssistantAPPLY FOR A POSITION
At Powder Byrne we are renowned for our premium childcare services. As a Summer Crèche Assistant you are a crucial member of the team, helping us to provide the high standard of childcare that keeps our guests travelling with us year on year.
As a Crèche Assistant you will be working alongside the Crèche Manager to provide a fun, safe, stimulating and activity filled environment for children aged between 4 months and 3 years.
We are looking for professional individuals with an exceptional approach towards childcare. You should have endless enthusiasm and a positive attitude towards providing a first class service.
* Please note that all interviews will take place at our office in London
• Providing a safe and fun holiday experience.
• Providing pastoral care whilst in the crèche.
• Supervising the children at lunch times.
• Running game sessions both in and out of the crèche including in the pool.
• NNEB / NVQ /CACHE qualification or equivalent to Level 3 (desirable).
• Relevant childcare experience.
• Customer service experience.
• Excellent customer care skills and good communication skills.
• Adaptable, resourceful, patient & diplomatic.
• Team player.
• Good understand of the safety issues involved with supervising children.
• Must be 18+
• Return flights and transfers
• Summer Travel Insurance
• Competitive salary
• Pre-season training
• Performance related End of Season Bonus
OUR CLIENTS SAY
“The caring nature of the creche team allowed us to leave our daughter without any doubt that she was in capable hands, this in turn meant that we could relax and enjoy some us time… a real treat!”