INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR HOTEL
Perfectly located with ski-to-door access from the slopes of Arosa, the Kulm is a stunning 5-star hotel that enjoys panoramic views of the Grisons mountains. Traditional alpine styling helps create a relaxed atmosphere with six amazing restaurants and their fabulous Alpin Spa.
AT A GLANCE
CHECK IN AT 3PM / CHECK OUT AT 12 NOON
SPA IS OPEN FROM 9AM – 12PM & 3PM – 8PM
GYM IS OPEN FROM 6AM – 8PM
COMPLIMENTARY WIFI THROUGHOUT HOTEL
Breakfast and Dining ArrangementsAT THE KULM
A buffet breakfast is served in the 1882 between 07.00-11.00. Half Board arrangement – Kulm-inary Dine Around CHF 75 credit for an adult and CHF 45 per child (under 13) at 6 restaurants. We recommend that you pre-book your week’s dinner reservations to avoid disappointment. The dress code in all restaurants is smart/casual.
Restaurants1882, MUNTANELLA, TAVERNE, AHAAN THAI, STÜVA CUOLM & PIZ KULM
- Muntanella – Awarded 15 Gault-Millau points, this local restaurant is well worth a visit. It is open daily for lunch from 12.00 and dinner from 18.00, or from 18.00 on Thursday. On Saturday the restaurants hosts a sumptuous gala buffet from 19:00.
- Taverne – Hearty and rustic Swiss cuisine with an opportunity to see the chef’s at work. This is a lovely relaxed atmosphere where the children can enjoy the skittle alley until your food arrives. Open every day apart from Thursday, from 18.00.
Dining Arrangements Continued1882, MUNTANELLA, TAVERNE, AHAAN THAI, STÜVA CUOLM & PIZ KULM
- Ahaan Thai – 13 Gault Millau points, this is a top quality Thai restaurant open Thursday to Monday from 18.00-23.00. During peak periods there are 2 sittings from 18.00 and 20.45.
- Stüva Cuolm – Italian hospitality straight from Tuscany combined with food ‘just like Mama used to make’. Enjoy a quick 5 minute stroll from the hotel over to the restaurant. It has been awarded 15 Gault-Millau points. Open for lunch from 11.30-14.30 and dinner (Monday to Saturday) from 19.00-21.30. During peak periods there are 2 sittings at lunch time – 11.45 and 13.30.
- Piz Kulm – No culinary journey would be complete without the classics: cheese fondue and raclette. Open upon request with a minimum of 6 persons booking.
PoolAT THE KULM
The swimming pool is open 6am – 8pm with children’s splash hour 4pm – 5pm. Facilities include Swimming pool with waterfall, whirlpool, Jacuzzi and massage jets, children’s natural rock pool with water well and slide, mountain summer rain, sound and scent grotto, tanning studio, spa lounge, finnish saunas, sanarium, steam bath, mist path, ice fountain and relaxation room
Spa ArrangementsAT THE KULM
The philosophy of the power of nature is focussed in the spa with over 1,200 sqm of wellness and relaxation. Recharge body and soul in the midst of the wild alpine landscape, as the stunning views are combined with the meditative effect of the mountains. The spa is open every day from 9.00am – 12.00pm and 3.00pm – 8.00pm. At the spa you should be dressed appropriately in bathrobe and slippers. The wellness area with sauna and steam bath is a textile-free zone, there is no need for a bathing suit! For massages and body treatments we offer disposable underwear.
The Spa is for 14-year-olds plus; unless they sign up for the “Spalino” – a specially designed wellness programme to promote sensory perception and body awareness for the younger hotel guests. Baby massage is a very special way of communicating with your child and is designed for parents and children together.