If you have previously applied for a position with Powder Byrne, rather than applying via the link please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have not then please apply for the Summer Children’s Club Assistant role through the link.
Summer Children’s Club AssistantAPPLY FOR A POSITION
At Powder Byrne we are renowned for our premium childcare services. As a Summer Children’s Club Assistant you are a crucial member of the team, helping us to provide the high standard of childcare that keeps our guests travelling with us year on year.
As a Children’s Club Assistant you will be working alongside the Children’s Club Manager in our Scallywags Club (for 4 to 8 year olds), the Zone (for 9 to 14 year olds) and Adventure Academy (ages 12+).
* Please note that all interviews will take place at our office in London
• Providing a safe and fun holiday for our younger guests.
• Accompanying the children to offsite activities.
• Providing pastoral care throughout their holiday.
• Supervising the children at meal times.
• Running game sessions around resort and in the pool.
• Childcare experience (Children aged between 4 to 17 years).
• Customer service experience.
• Excellent customer care skills and communication skills.
• Adaptable, resourceful, patient and diplomatic.
• Team player.
• Good understanding of the safety issues involved with supervising children.
• Sports instruction qualifications (desirable).
• Must be 18+
• Return flights and transfers
• Summer Travel Insurance
• Competitive salary
• Pre-season training
• Performance related End of Season Bonus
OUR CLIENTS SAY
“Our children skipped and ran to the Scallywags every day which says it all, huge smiles at the end of the day. The only low point was leaving!”