About the job
Job Title: Marketing Executive
Start date: May 2023
- Working hours: Monday – Friday
- Location: Office-based, London Office
- Contract: 1-year contract, the option to extend full time.
- Salary: Gross £26,000 to £28,000pa based on experience
About the company:
Powder Byrne is an award-winning luxury travel specialist with over 35 years’ of experience delivering high-quality winter, summer and adventure family holidays.
Well known for luxury family skiing in Switzerland, Austria, Italy and Japan, Powder Byrne is a specialist operator that offers exceptional in-resort services, exclusive children’s programmes and travel solutions for wealthy families and individuals. We are a British-Swiss brand which is focused on quality, personalised communications and delivering our famous ‘Everything is possible’ service.
Powder Byrne is part of a wider selection of luxury service brands, including a Polo Club, a Japanese travel business and a luxury property business.
Powder Byrne is looking for an experienced Marketing Executive to coordinate marketing and brand communications to work with a director.
This role is well-suited for a person who is able to work in an office environment, managing a high workload and delivering to tight deadlines. The responsibilities and duties of this position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Managing the website content
- Managing email marketing communication
- Managing content and copywriting for marketing brochures and magazines
- Managing any digital platforms (PPC, SEO, social)
- Managing any partnership, PR, outdoor or experiential marketing
- Liaising and managing any agency and outsourced contractors
- Working with the sales department to design and implement communication strategies
Technical Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
- At least 2-3 years of marketing and communications experience
- An excellent communicator and copywriter
- Experience using WordPress websites
- Experience with all marketing and media channels, including working knowledge of paid digital platforms.
- Strong leadership qualities and capability of working in small teams and coordinating departments to implement communication plans
- Some design knowledge and skills (Adobe Creative Suite) is desirable, but not necessary
- Strong computing skills, with working knowledge of Windows packages
- Self-motivated with drive and initiative
- You should have excellent organisational skills, and the ability to plan and execute multiple simultaneous projects with high attention to detail
- A well-grounded knowledge of skiing, travel and destinations
- European languages are desirable, but not necessary.
If you believe we are a company that would suit your likes, skills, experience and expertise, we would be delighted if you would apply for this position.