All Powder Byrne adult guests are offered an exclusive, personalised ski guiding service. As a Ski Manager you will be responsible for providing a safe and enjoyable ski guiding day for all levels of skiers (on piste only). This role is key to providing the excellent service that we are renowned for. It is an extremely rewarding role, and a great opportunity to ski whilst gaining valuable work experience.
* Please note that all interviews will take place at our office in London
• Ski guiding groups of adults.
• Booking mountain restaurants.
• Coordinating in-resort instruction and bookings of mountain activities.
• Providing good local knowledge of the ski area.
• Daily client visits.
• Organising lift passes and ski hire.
• Airport transfers when required.
• Relevant resort experience (desirable).
• Full Clean Driving licence.
• Excellent ski ability (minimum 20 weeks).
• Excellent ski resort knowledge.
• Excellent customer care skills and communication skills.
• Adaptable resourceful, patient and diplomatic.
• Team player essential.
• German speaking (desirable).
• Must be 21 years or older when applying for a full season position.
• Return flights and transfers
• Full Season Ski Pass
• Ski and boot hire
• Winter Sports Travel Insurance
• Competitive salary
• Performance related End of Season Bonus.
OUR CLIENTS SAY
“Nothing was too much trouble; they were all so friendly, professional, efficient, always smiling and very approachable. Lovely to see familiar faces too!”
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.