Please apply for the Full Season Winter Resort Manager role through the link. If you have previously applied for a position with Powder Byrne, rather than applying via the link please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Responsible for managing a team of staff in resort and ensuring Powder Byrne maintains its high standard of client service. Our Full Season Winter Resort Manager roles lead from the front in all aspects of resort life, from airport transfers to booking restaurants.
A very challenging but rewarding position, requiring excellent logistical and leadership skills, a positive approach towards resort work and the ability to trouble shoot.
* Please note that all interviews will take place at our office in London
• Effectively managing the day to day running of the resort.
• Delivering the highest standard of customer service to our clients.
• Working alongside the locally run hotels to deliver the Powder Byrne product.
• Managing the Powder Byrne resort team.
• Ski guiding.
• Airport Transfers when required.
• Liaising locally on behalf of Powder Byrne guests, including hotels, restaurants and transport authorities.
• Carrying out daily correspondence relating to administration (e.g. expenses, operational feedback).
• Maintain and update the resort file.
• Previous experience of managing a successful team and handling staff and sensitive issues.
• Previous client management and customer service experience.
• Full Clean Driving Licence.
• Excellent ski ability (min 20 wks).
• Excellent organisation.
• A good communicator who is adaptable, resourceful, patient and diplomatic.
• Ability to speak German (Desirable, not essential).
• Team player essential.
• Basic computer knowledge
• Experience working with children aged between 6 months and 14 years (Desirable).
• Must be 21 years or older.
• Return flights and transfers
• Winter Sports Travel Insurance
• Ski and Boot hire
• Ski Pass
• Competitive salary
• Comprehensive pre-season training
• Performance related End of Season Bonus
OUR CLIENTS SAY
“Nothing was too much trouble; they were all so friendly, professional, efficient, always smiling and very approachable. Lovely to see familiar faces too!”
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.