Please apply for the Full Season Winter Resort Assistant Manager role through the link. If you have previously applied for a position with Powder Byrne, rather than applying via the link please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking for a professional Resort Assistant Manager as part of our growing Client Experience Swiss division. This is an integral part of the operational service team across all of our resorts to ensure our teams are delivering our exceptional services.
The role will be responsible for assisting in the resort planning, development, quality control and day-to-day running of the Powder Byrne product, teams and services, as well as assisting with the client and partner communications.
The position will strongly suit a candidate who is a team player, able to work flexibly to problem solve and who can take charge of teams to ensure the highest levels of service are delivered. The successful candidate will be part of a highly motivated division, working in a high-speed and challenging environment that ensures every aspect of the Powder Byrne client experience is at a 5-star level. They will not be afraid of rolling up their sleeves and getting the job done.
• Assisting with the operational planning, management, checks and quality control of all resorts (including vehicle / transport / staff / programme / hotel summaries).
• Liaising and communicating with the key suppliers, partners and hotels.
• Creating transfers, inventory, programmes, stock, vehicle and other plans.
• Managing fleet logistics, stock planning, storage, and logistical requirements.
• Assisting with the management of the resort setup/close-downs, the equipment, room gifts, vehicles and uniform maintenance and distribution.
• Assisting in the management of budgets, purchase orders and expenses.
• Managing in-resort teams in peak weeks and taking on any required roles such as Ski Guiding, Resort Driving, Children’s Programme Management and transfers.
• Working in resorts for operational periods to maintain quality control and excellent client holiday experiences.
• Assisting with any Powder Byrne property pre-arrival checks and client welcomes.
• Assisting in the training of the resort teams.
• Managing and dealing with client feedback and any concerns.
• Assisting with the health and safety protocols and processes across our resorts.
• Assisting with all client needs in resort and client communication when required.
• Assisting with any crisis management and resort emergencies.
• Supporting and assisting with any Client Concierge communication (pre-travel, during travel, post-travel feedback), the reservations and inventory requirements.
• Enthusiastic, approachable and reliable team player
• Patient, accurate and diplomatic
• Attention to detail
• Efficient time management
• A professional, methodical approach
• Calm under pressure
• Ability to multi task and prioritise
• Excellent organisational skills
• Excellent Communication Skills
• Excellent customer service focus
• Excellent leadership skills
• Fluent German (spoken & written) and fluent English (spoken & written)
• Other language skills – Italian are desirable
• A full and clean drivers license – held for at least 3 years
• The right to work and stay in the EU/CH
• Good IT knowledge and numerical skills.
• Good experience working in the hospitality, tourism or hotel industry
• A Bachelors Degree or Higher Learning Qualification
• Good experience in client facing roles
• Experience working with children is desirable
• Must be a strong and confident skier
• Return flights and transfers
• Winter Sports Travel Insurance
• Ski and Boot hire
• Ski Pass
• Competitive salary
• Comprehensive pre-season training
• Performance related End of Season Bonus
OUR CLIENTS SAY
“Nothing was too much trouble; they were all so friendly, professional, efficient, always smiling and very approachable. Lovely to see familiar faces too!”
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.