At Powder Byrne we are renowned for our premium childcare services. As a Private Nanny you are a crucial member of the team, helping us to provide the high standard of childcare that keeps our guests travelling with us year on year.
As a Private Nanny you will be looking after babies on a 1:1 basis from 4 to 12 months old, and a 1:2 basis for children from 1 to 4 years old.
We are looking for professional individuals with an exceptional approach towards childcare and a confident caring management style. You should have endless enthusiasm and a positive attitude towards providing a first class service.
* Please note that all interviews will take place at our office in London
• Managing the day to day time spent with the children.
• Providing a safe and fun holiday for our younger guests.
• Transporting the children to offsite activities.
• Providing pastoral care throughout their holiday.
• Supervising children at meal times.
• Running fun activities both in and outdoors.
• Carrying out Risk Assessments.
• NNEB / NVQ /CACHE qualification or equivalent to Level 3.
• Relevant childcare experience, preferably in a management or supervisor’s role.
• Customer service experience.
• Excellent customer care skills and good communication skills.
• An understanding of relevant safety issues regarding the supervision of children.
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.