Please click Apply Now to apply to be a Peak Week Private Nanny or if you have previously applied for a position with Powder Byrne, rather than applying via the link please email email@example.com
Private NannyAPPLY FOR A POSITION
At Powder Byrne we are renowned for our premium childcare services. As a Private Nanny you are a crucial member of the team, helping us to provide the high standard of childcare that keeps our guests travelling with us year on year.
As a Private Nanny you will be looking after babies on a 1:1 basis from 4 to 12 months old, and a 1:2 basis for children from 1 to 4 years old.
We are looking for professional individuals with an exceptional approach towards childcare and a confident caring management style. You should have endless enthusiasm and a positive attitude towards providing a first class service.
* Please note that all interviews will take place at our office in London
• Managing the day to day time spent with the children.
• Providing a safe and fun holiday for our younger guests.
• Transporting the children to offsite activities.
• Providing pastoral care throughout their holiday.
• Supervising children at meal times.
• Running fun activities both in and outdoors.
• Carrying out Risk Assessments.
• NNEB / NVQ /CACHE qualification or equivalent to Level 3.
• Relevant childcare experience, preferably in a management or supervisor’s role.
• Customer service experience.
• Excellent customer care skills and good communication skills.
• An understanding of relevant safety issues regarding the supervision of children.
• Adaptable, resourceful & patient.
• Team player.
• Return travel to resort
• Winter Sports Travel Insurance
• Ski and Boot hire
• Ski Pass
• Competitive salary
• Comprehensive pre-season training