Please apply for the Peak-Week Private Ski Chalet Chef role through the link. If you have previously applied for a position with Powder Byrne, rather than applying via the link please email email@example.com
Powder Byrne provides a Private Chef service for guests staying in luxury self catering accommodation. As the Private Chef, you are responsible for providing a personalised service, preparing, cooking and serving meals to both owners and rental clients staying in our private apartments. You will ensure that all food is prepared to the highest standard in the apartment kitchen and that it is served in a timely fashion.
We are looking for a dedicated cook for to fill this key role in the resorts of Flims and Arosa, Switzerland for selected Peak Weeks (New Year, February Half Term and Easter).
The position of Powder Byrne Private Chef requires someone who has experience working in a professional kitchen and has the ability to deliver well presented meals and design a set menu. You will be responsible for purchasing of all ingredients, budgeting and stock control.
Working in one of Switzerland’s top ski resorts, this is a fantastic chance to create and design new dishes in a challenging environment.
* Please note that all interviews will take place at our office in London
• Planning and preparing breakfast, afternoon teas and three-course dinner for up to 12 people, 6 days a week
• Communication with clients pre-travel to design a personalised menu
•Maintaining the highest standard of food and service to our clients
• Budgeting and paperwork
• Purchasing ingredients
•Stock control and rotation
• Liaising with local suppliers to arrange timely deliveries of ingredients and food
• Completing all relevant Hygiene and Cleanliness paperwork and checks
• Maintain high levels of cleanliness
• Experience of producing high-quality food in a kitchen or chalet environment
• Recognised catering qualifications
• Food Hygiene Certificate
• Previous hospitality or customer service experience
• Comfortable catering for various dietary requirements
• Full and Clean UK Driving License
• Minimum age 21
• Excellent time management and organisation skills
• Highly flexible and pro-active attitude
• Good self-motivation and ability to work on your own
• Liaising with London Operations team to keep informed of any issues/discrepancies
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.