Please click Apply Now to apply for a Peak-Week Children’s Club Assistant role or if you have previously applied for a position with Powder Byrne, rather than applying via the link please email firstname.lastname@example.org
At Powder Byrne we are renowned for our premium childcare services. As a Children’s Club Assistant you are a crucial member of the team, helping us to provide the high standard of childcare that keeps our guests travelling with us year on year.
As a Children’s Club Assistant you will be working alongside the Children’s Club Manager and local ski instructors in either our Yeti Club (for 4 to 9 year olds) or SnoZone Club (for 9 to 14 year olds).
* Please be aware this role is only for select weeks during school holidays
• Providing a safe and fun ski experience for our younger guests.
• Assisting with transporting the children to the slopes.
• Providing pastoral care whilst on the slopes.
• Supervising the children at meal times.
• Running game sessions both on and off the slopes.
• Relevant resort experience (desirable).
• Confident red run skier (minimum 10 weeks ski experience).
• Must be a skier, not a snowboarder.
• Childcare experience (Children aged between 4 to 14 years).
• Customer service experience.
• Excellent customer care skills and communication skills.
• Adaptable, resourceful, patient and diplomatic.
• Team player.
• Good understanding of the safety issues involved with supervising children.
• Must be 18+
• Return travel to resort
• Winter Sports Travel Insurance
• Ski and Boot hire
• Ski Pass
• Comprehensive in-resort training
• Competitive salary
OUR CLIENTS SAY
“Nothing was too much trouble; they were all so friendly, professional, efficient, always smiling and very approachable. Lovely to see familiar faces too!”
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.