Please apply for the Winter Resort Driver position through the link. If you have previously applied for a position with Powder Byrne, rather than applying via the link please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Winter Resort DriverAPPLY FOR A POSITION
As a Powder Byrne Winter Resort Driver you are the first and last point of contact for our guests and therefore an extremely important member of the team. Your high level of resort knowledge and personable approach is vital in making that initial first impression a positive one and key to ensuring that all guests leave with a fantastic feeling.
* Please note that all interviews will take place at our office in London
• Responsible for the safe and professional transfer of Powder Byrne guests between the airport and resort.
• Delivery of the Powder Byrne service.
• Shuttling children’s clubs and clients around the resort.
• Assisting with arranging ski hire and ski passes for Powder Byrne guests.
• Assisting the London Office with pre-travel planning for transfers and client arrivals.
• Occasionally required to assist in the supervision of children in our ski clubs during the Peak Weeks.
• Assisting with ski guiding
• To ensure that the Powder Byrne clients’ holiday meets or exceeds their expectations.
• Full Clean Driving Licence.
• Experience driving abroad and using snow chains (desirable).
• Excellent ski ability (minimum 20 weeks)
• Minimum age 21.
• Professional and positive attitude.
• Excellent guest relations and customer service skills.
• Strong Team player.
• Ability to work on own initiative.
• Excellent time management.
• Resilient and comfortable with high workloads and long hours.
• Good understanding of the safety issues involved with supervising children.
• Languages (desirable).
• Return travel to resort
• Winter Sports Travel Insurance
• Ski and Boot hire
• Ski Pass
• Competitive salary
• Comprehensive pre-season training
• Performance related End of Season Bonus
OUR CLIENTS SAY
“Nothing was too much trouble; they were all so friendly, professional, efficient, always smiling and very approachable. Lovely to see familiar faces too!”