If you have previously applied for a position with Powder Byrne, rather than applying via the link please email email@example.com. If you haven’t then please apply for the Tennis Coach role through the link.
The role of Tennis Coach requires a person with a very broad spectrum of skills to deliver a high standard of service to children and adults. You will be LTA Level 2 accredited and experienced in all styles of coaching and delivering sessions, ideally within a tennis club environment.
This is a key role in resort and would suit someone who has experience in a coaching position, as well as childcare. An energetic approach is essential!
* Please note that all interviews will take place at our office in London
• Planning and delivering regular sessions for different ages of children’s club groups.
• Providing private lessons booked by guests.
• To ensure that the Powder Byrne clients’ holiday meets or exceeds their expectations.
• Occasionally required to assist in the supervision of children during the busy weeks.
• LTA Level 2 qualified.
• Experience coaching clients of all ages.
• Excellent customer care skills and communication skills.
• Other sports coaching or sports qualifications (desirable not essential).
• Adaptable, resourceful, patient & diplomatic.
• Good understanding of the safety issues involved with supervising children.
• Team player.
• Childcare experience.
• Return flights and transfers
• Summer Travel Insurance
• Competitive salary
• Pre-season training
• Performance related End of Season Bonus
OUR CLIENTS SAY
“We really enjoyed the private tennis lessons provided by your on-site coach, the mixed doubles tournament at the end of the week was a nice touch and a good opportunity to put all our new skills into practice.”
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.