If you have previously applied for a position with Powder Byrne, rather than applying via the link please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you haven’t then please apply for the Tennis Coach role through the link.
Tennis CoachAPPLY FOR A POSITION
The role of Tennis Coach requires a person with a very broad spectrum of skills to deliver a high standard of service to children and adults. You will be LTA Level 2 accredited and experienced in all styles of coaching and delivering sessions, ideally within a tennis club environment.
This is a key role in resort and would suit someone who has experience in a coaching position, as well as childcare. An energetic approach is essential!
* Please note that all interviews will take place at our office in London
• Planning and delivering regular sessions for different ages of children’s club groups.
• Providing private lessons booked by guests.
• To ensure that the Powder Byrne clients’ holiday meets or exceeds their expectations.
• Occasionally required to assist in the supervision of children during the busy weeks.
• LTA Level 2 qualified.
• Experience coaching clients of all ages.
• Excellent customer care skills and communication skills.
• Other sports coaching or sports qualifications (desirable not essential).
• Adaptable, resourceful, patient & diplomatic.
• Good understanding of the safety issues involved with supervising children.
• Team player.
• Childcare experience.
• Return flights and transfers
• Summer Travel Insurance
• Competitive salary
• Pre-season training
• Performance related End of Season Bonus
OUR CLIENTS SAY
“We really enjoyed the private tennis lessons provided by your on-site coach, the mixed doubles tournament at the end of the week was a nice touch and a good opportunity to put all our new skills into practice.”