If you have previously applied for a position with Powder Byrne, rather than applying via the link please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If not please apply for the summer resort manager role through the link.
Summer Resort ManagerAPPLY FOR A POSITION
Responsible for managing a team of staff in resort and ensuring Powder Byrne maintains its high standard of client service. Our Resort Managers lead from the front in all aspects of resort life, from airport transfers to booking restaurants.
A very challenging but rewarding position, requiring excellent logistical and leadership skills, a positive approach towards resort work and the ability to problem solve.
* Please note that all interviews will take place at our office in London
• Effectively managing the day to day running of the resort.
• Delivering the highest standard of customer service to our clients.
• Working alongside the locally run hotels to deliver the Powder Byrne product.
• Managing the Powder Byrne resort team.
• Airport Transfers when required.
• Liaising locally on behalf of Powder Byrne guests, including hotels, restaurants and transport authorities.
• Carrying out daily correspondence relating to administration (e.g. expenses, operational feedback).
• Maintain and update the resort file.
• Minimum age 21.
• Previous experience of managing a successful team and handling staff and sensitive issues.
• Previous client management and customer service experience.
• Full Clean Driving Licence.
• Excellent organisation.
• A good communicator who is adaptable resourceful, patient and diplomatic.
• Languages (desirable).
• Team player essential.
• Basic computer knowledge.
• Experience working with children aged between 4 months and 14 years (desirable).
• Return flights and transfers
• Summer Travel Insurance
• Competitive salary
• Pre-season training
• Performance related End of Season Bonus
OUR CLIENTS SAY
“Nothing was too much trouble; they were all so friendly, professional, efficient, always smiling and very approachable. Lovely to see familiar faces too!”