If you have previously applied for a position with Powder Byrne, rather than applying via the link please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have the please apply for the Summer Crèche Manager role through the link.
At Powder Byrne we are renowned for our premium childcare services. As a Summer Crèche Manager you are a crucial member of the team, helping us to provide the high standard of childcare that keeps our guests travelling with us year on year.
As a Crèche Manager you will manage the effective day to day running of the Powder Byrne “pb” club, ensuring a fun, safe, stimulating and activity filled environment for children aged between 4 months and 3 years.
We are looking for professional individuals with an exceptional approach towards childcare and confident caring management style. You should have endless enthusiasm and a positive attitude towards providing a first class service.
* This role is for our full Summer dates from 11th July 2022 to 16th August 2022 in the resort of Elounda in Crete
• Managing effective day to day running of the crèche.
• Providing a safe and fun holiday experience.
• Providing pastoral care whilst in the crèche.
• Supervising the children at lunch times.
• Running game sessions both in and out of the crèche including in the pool.
• Managing a team of Crèche Assistants.
• Carrying out risk assessments.
• Must be 18 years or older.
• NNEB / NVQ /CACHE qualification or equivalent to Level 3.
• Relevant childcare experience, preferably in a management or supervisor’s role.
• Customer service experience.
• Excellent customer care skills and good communication skills.
• Adaptable, resourceful, patient & diplomatic.
• Team player.
• Good understanding of safety issues involved with supervising children.
• Must be 21 years or older.
• If you are a UK passport holder, you must have the required number of days to complete the contract with you EU travel allowance
• Return flights and transfers
• Summer Travel Insurance
• Competitive salary
• Pre-season training
OUR CLIENTS SAY
“We loved everything about the creche, our children were so excited every day to be left which is always positive. The range of activities is so varied, keeping their attention and interest and enjoyment at a maximum; just fantastic!”
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.