INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR HOTEL
Recently renovated, Monte Rosa successfully mixes its rich history with contemporary amenities to create a luxurious yet intimate atmosphere. After a day spent on the slopes you can retire to Edwards Bar, which is a great port of call for pre-dinner drinks, where you can soak up the convivial atmosphere as well as some of the bar’s acclaimed cocktails.
AT A GLANCE
CHECK IN AT 3PM / CHECK OUT AT 11AM
6 RESTAURANTS WITH OPTION TO DINE AROUND
COMPLIMENTARY USE OF MONT CERVIN SPA, OPEN FROM 9AM – 8PM
GYM & SWIMMING POOL OPEN 7AM – 8PM
Breakfast ArrangementsAT MONTE ROSA
A buffet breakfast is served the Dining Room between 07:00 and 10:30 (11:00 on Sundays)
Dining ArrangementsLA BELLE EPOQUE, GRILL LE CERVIN & RISTORANTE CAPRI
- La Belle Epoque: The main dining room offers exceptional dining in a historic setting. Dinner is served between 19.30 and 23.00. There are also weekly buffets. Dress-code is smart, but a jacket and tie are not obligatory.
- Grill Le Cervin: The grill type restaurant “Le Cervin” has an emphasis on fresh market cuisine; it also features meat and fish from the charcoal grill. Dinner is served between 18.00 and 22.00. It has been awarded 14 Gault Millau points.
- Ristorante Capri: The 17 Gault Millau points, 1 Michelin Star awarded restaurant (on level 4 of the Le Petit Cervin ensures a tasteful experience with Mediterranean cuisine and stunning views. Dinner is served between 19.00 and 22.00. Closed on Monday.
Dining Arrangements ContinuedMYOKO, EAT&DRINK 1818 & CARNOTZET
- Myoko Teppan-Yaki & Sushi: Enjoy delicious sushi, Teppan-Yaki Grill and other exquisite specialities from the land of the rising sun. It has been awarded 13 Gault Millau points. Dinner is served between 18.00 and 23.00.
- Eat&Drink 1818: The new Eat&Drink 1818 restaurant situated next to the Monte Rosa is a cosy place with a unique à la carte menu selection. It has been awarded 13 Gault Millau points. Dinner is served in two seating times 18.30 to 20.30 and from 20.30 to 22.00.
- Carnotzet: The Carnotzet is a rustic restaurant located in the cellar of Le Petit Cervin and is available for hire for private parties of up to 30 people. Individual menu’s can be designed for your event.
Bars & Dine AroundEXPLORE ZERMATT
Edward’s is renowned for its cocktails and drinks. The bar is open from 12.00 noon serving a bar menu until 22:00 and at night it is the meeting point and the place for a tasty cocktail.
As a guest of a Seiler Hotel booked on half board (breakfast and dinner), a table is reserved in your name in the dining room of your hotel. However, with the ‘dine-around’ plan, you can dine in one of 11 different restaurants by prior reservation (except during the Christmas and New Year periods and during the seasonal closing of the restaurants). You will get a voucher to the value of CHF 65 per adult (16+) and CHF 45 per child (age 9 -15 on their own bed) if you eat in another restaurant of the Seiler Hotels. This voucher will be credited on your food/beverage consumptions. When eating outside the Seiler Hotels, there will be no credit.
Please note that only a limited number of tables are made available in each restaurant for the ‘dine-around’ offer, so early reservations are recommended.
Spa ArrangementsAT MONT CERVIN PALACE
From the Monte Rosa guests have complimentary use of the spa and wellness facilities (1700sqm) of the Mont Cervin Palace. Facilities include:
- Swimming pool: 20 x 8 m indoor pool, water temperature 28 °C
- Whirlpool: two pools with a view of the Zermatt mountains, depth 1.45 m, water temperature 35 °C
- Children’s pool: separate pool, depth 40 cm
- Finnish sauna: up to 85 °C, changing aromatic infusion every day. Say goodbye to tiredness and give your immune system a boost.
- Biosauna: 50–60 °C, with chromotherapy. Enhance your sense of wellbeing and feel your cares slipping away.
- Steam baths: 40–50 °C, eucalyptus infusion. Free your airways and benefit from the reviving power of inhalation.
- Footbaths: hot and cold treatments. Bathe your feet and indirectly benefit your entire body.
- Rest room: with heated loungers. Relax before your next session in the sauna or after your spa treatment.
- Fitness room: strength and cardio area with modern apparatus. A personal trainer is available on request.
- A variety of massage and beauty treatments are available