INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR APARTMENT
Ideally situated adjacent to the base station in Laax, with slopes straight to the door, the unique and stylish rocksresort takes its name and identity from the surrounding landscape. Set in minimalist cube-shaped buildings crafted from local stone, these apartments offer self-catering accommodation in a chic, ski-in/ski-out location. Other shared facilities for the family to enjoy include a Wellness area with a swimming pool and whirlpool at the signinahotel.
AT A GLANCE
CHECK IN AT 16.00 / CHECK OUT BY 10.00AM
SPA FACILITY AT THE SIGNINA HOTEL
DVD PLAYER PROVIDED IN ALL APARTMENTS
COMPLIMENTARY WIFI THROUGHOUT THE APARTMENTS
Breakfast ArrangementsAt rocksresort
There is a daily breakfast bakery delivery to your apartment of croissants and rolls.
Upon arrival to the chalet you will receive a welcome hamper which includes breakfast items such as eggs, jam, butter, cereal, yoghurt, orange juice and tea.
Dining ArrangementsCAMINO, TEGIA LARNAGS & NOOBA
The dress code in all restaurants is smart/casual – no trainers.
- Ristorante Camino Pizza Pasta – Enjoy Italian delicacies in this beautiful restaurant. Pizzas from the wood fire oven, diverse risotto and pasta dishes, delicious polenta or the famous Pollo Americano are all prepared fresh by the chef and his team.
- Tegia Larnags – The cosy Tegia Larnags offers classy fine food and tasty regional and Swiss cuisine, always freshly prepared. Enjoy the rustic ambience. Tegia Larnags is located at an altitude of 1,163 metres, on the downhill run to Laax. It is 15 minutes walk from the Laax Murschetg base station and is open on selected nights during the week.
- Nooba – Embark on a culinary journey from Thailand to Vietnam and on to Japan. A unique selection of pan-Asian dishes awaits you. The restaurant is located inside the rocksresort and next to the Laax base station.
Dining Arrangements ContinuedGRANDIS USTERIA DA VIN, MULANIA, PIAZZA & BURGERS
- Grandis Usteria da Vin – Extensive and impressive selection of wines – there are some real finds here. With it, Ueli Grand serves BBQ specialities and Racelette from the open fire.
- Mulania – This restaurant is simultaneously traditional, with exquisite fine dining cuisine. Renowned chef Michi Bauer has earned himself 15 Gault-Milau points and with him in charge of the kitchen, you’d expect nothing less than perfection.
- PIAZZA – Cafédeli – Are you looking for something sweet to have with one of our many speciality coffees, or perhaps you’d like something a little more savory? Then Piazza is the place to be.
- Burgers – Special burgers and traditional snacks – at Burgers you can choose from a wide range of fast food – enjoy!
Dining Arrangements ContinuedCASA VEGLIA, CAMINO BAR & IL PUP
- Casa Veglia – Bodega y Tapas – Restaurant – This Spanish restaurant adds some international culinary variety to the winter season in the rocksresort. You can come here to enjoy Mediterranean joie de vivre, Andalusian sounds, tapas and a selection of Spanish dishes and desserts, with typical Spanish wines.
- Camino Bar – This relaxed bar offers a top quality selection of drinks. Great to wind down. Allow the barkeeper to advise you and show off some of his newest creations.
- INDY – Aprés ski bar with a modern, rustic atmosphere at the rocksresort right by the valley station in Laax. Whether you just want to sit quietly or party hard, it’s all possible in INDY.
Gym & PoolAt rocksresort
During your stay at rocksresort you are able to use the Signina Hotel’s gym and pool facilities for an additional charge (children under 6 are free of charge). The Signina is located next door to the apartments. The facilities are open from 7am to 9pm every day and children are welcome to use the facilities at any time during this period as well.
Spa ArrangementsAt rocksresort
There is no spa at the rocksresort but there is the option to book a selection of massages should you wish. These run from 7am to 9pm, a perfect way to soothe and relax the muscles after a day on the slopes.