PB SCUBA Academy
Take the plunge and explore the deep blue sea in our PB SCUBA Academy in Elba during May Half Term, July and August, and Crete during July and August. Older children and teens alike can learn about SCUBA equipment, how to use it, how to be safe underwater and the philosophy of SCUBA diving.
The Academy is led by PADI qualified instructors and those who complete it will receive either PADI Junior Open Water or PADI Open Water qualifications, depending on their age.
Programme in Brief
- 5 days a week, Monday to Friday.
- 10-14 year olds will complete the PADI Junior Open Water course and those 15 years plus will complete the PADI Open Water course.
- Theory will be taught by qualified instructors, with practical sessions being held first in the pool before moving to the sea.
- Participants will be expected to do some self study preparation for the exam on the Friday.
- All equipment will be provided, just bring your swimming costume, towel and beach wear for beach theory lessons.
- All participants must be confident swimmers and confident swimming in the sea
In Elba: £350 for the week including instruction, diving equipment, learning materials, boat divers and international PADI certifications upon successful completion.
In Crete: £400 for the week including instruction, diving equipment, learning materials, boat divers and international PADI certifications upon successful completion.