Our Concierge Services
Advice you can trust
Your personal travel consultant is an indispensable source of support and advice who will manage all the little details required for a successful holiday. They are a safety net for busy individuals, helping to anticipate and solve any challenges, provide all the inside information you need and managing everything from restaurant bookings to babysitting, outdoor activities to spa treatments. They will talk you through our childcare and our programmes and ensure you have all the details you need about your destination before you travel.
In addition to securing your basic travel arrangements, we can also assist you with the following:
- Business class upgrades and assistance with on-line check in, seat reservation and luggage allowance questions.
- Access to airport lounges and facilities.
- Additional VIP meet and greet services at selected airports.
- Luggage forwarding and FlyRail reservations.
- Train itineraries, timetables and tickets.
- Helicopter transfers to selected resorts.
- All pre-travel reservations at your hotel, including in-room facilities, extra beds and cots, DVD players.
- Sporting reservations, including private tennis coaching with our LTA accredited pros.
- Additional activities including local attractions, diving or boat charter.
- Spa, therapy treatments and massage appointments.
- Restaurant recommendations and reservations both in the hotel and in the locality.
- Babysitting and additional childcare requirements.
As a client you’ll have access to your own personalised dashboard allowing you to take control of your arrangements before you travel. You can review your arrangements, view your itinerary and request additional services directly with your personal consultant, including babysitting, restaurant reservations and spa treatments. Of course, we are more than happy to look after your arrangements over the phone; it’s just another option you might find useful.
You will receive your travel documentation prior to your departure, presented in a bespoke leather travel wallet. Enclosed you will find your final itinerary, personalised Powder Byrne luggage labels for everyone in your party as well as detailed hotel and resort information. If you have children in any of our programmes you will also receive registration forms and related information about schedules and clothing requirements. We aim to provide you with everything you need to prepare and plan accordingly for your holiday.
Enjoy the flexibility of our concierge resorts in the Mediterranean, Middle East, Indian Ocean and the Caribbean.