A week of endless skiing, delicious meals, massages and seamless service: it’s the ultimate ski break.
Cruise the Mountain is our brand new offering, for both couples and solos, providing a stress free trip from the time you reach the airport – no maps, no searching for your taxi, no lugging your skis to and from your hotel, no planning activities or meals, no need to carry cash. Because we draw on over three decades of experience, we pre-empt our clients’ needs and take care of every tiny detail. Just focus on the skiing, the scenery, the food and drinks and the company.
The beautiful Tschuggen Grand Hotel is the setting for Cruise the Mountain, offering world-class facilities and access to unrivalled skiing in Arosa.
This luxurious week of skiing includes:
· Return Swiss flights from London Heathrow Airport
· First class train transfers
· 7 nights accommodation on half board with the option to dine around at a variety of restaurants
· Six mountain lunches
· Afternoon tea with cake and hot drinks daily
· A delicious pre-dinner aperitif every evening (wine, beer or prosecco)
· A 50 minute massage
· A 6 day ski pass
· Top of the range ski and boot hire
· Complimentary ski guiding
· Uncompromising Powder Byrne Service
From £3,810 per person staying in a single room and £4,340 per person sharing a deluxe room. Prices are for a week at the Tschuggen Grand Hotel departing the week of 4th March 2017.
Call us on 020 8246 5300 or make an enquiry below for a personalised quotation matched to your precise requirements.