PB Football Academy
Developed with former Chelsea and England player, Graeme Le Saux and FA-qualified premier coach, Scott Rimmer, our five day course is a once in a lifetime opportunity to learn new tricks and improve key football skills in the beautiful resort of Elba during May Half Term. Your children will be guided through a fantastic programme of development with emphasis placed on ball control, passing, dribbling, tackling and kicking skills, as well as general ball techniques. Group video analysis will help boys and girls identify how they can improve further.
The focus of the course is on personal development, with personalised plans designed for each participant to develop confidence, positivity and sportsmanship, as well as key skills on the pitch.
Programme in Brief
- The Football Academy caters for young footballers aged 7-12 and welcomes children keen to improve their skills.
- A typical day includes a morning and afternoon session of 1.5 hours. The sessions will focus on ball familiarisation, touch techniques and penalties, as well as dribbling and turning games. Afternoon sessions may also include small sided tournaments, game play and team challenges.
- Additionally, each day will focus on a key theme. Monday will offer a gentle introduction to general ball skills. Tuesday will focus on passing and movement. Wednesday will concentrate on shooting techniques, whilst Thursday will home in on defending. The last day will be the grand finale and tournament day.
- Tournament day will be a slightly more competitive day to promote sportsmanship and fair play. Children will learn how to take part, compete, win and lose - a great learning experience for all!
- There will be ample opportunity for parents to get involved to join in the fun, and a chance for the kids to demonstrate their new found skills and challenge the adults!
The PB Football Academy costs £350 per child for a 5 day programme.
There is an option for the children to join our other programmes during the day when not in the Football Academy, please speak to your travel consultant about arrangements and costs for this.
Back to children's programmes.